POME Conditions of Public Entry
Welcome to POME! We hope you enjoy your visit. By entering POME, each person agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Public Entry:
Whenever you are on POME Premises you need to refrain from:
• Touching, or in any other way interfering with artwork on display;
• Using photographic or recording equipment without permission, or if not applicable to the exhibition or artist;
• Using tripods, selfie sticks, flash or lighting equipment without the express permission of POME;
• Bringing animals onto POME premises, except for Guide Dogs and other registered assistance dogs.
- A booking must be pre-arranged to gain entry to an exhibition or event.
- A booking cannot be confirmed without full names and addresses recorded.
- Ticket holders should be prepared to produce valid identification at point of entry.
- An online booking fee of 50¢ per transaction will be charged where applicable. This fee is notified prior to purchase.
- POME reserves the right to cancel a ticket and refund the amount paid.
- POME reserves the right to vary ticket prices, seating arrangements and capacity, add, withdraw or reschedule events.
- Bookings cannot be used for any other exhibition or event.
- Late arrival for POME exhibitions or events may result in non-admittance.
- Use of the POME trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to POME's consent. POME reserves the right to cancel a ticket if any of these terms and conditions are considered to be breached.
- All ticket sales and right of admission is reserved and subject to the POME Conditions of Public Entry.
- POME's primary address is 267 Swan Street, Richmond VIC 3121.